We've had a wonderful response today, from the article in The Hindu. Big thanks to Shonali Muthalaly for that. We've been contacted by a number of people, and everyone wants to know a couple of basic things. So here's a post that should make things easy for everyone. Let me get all the 'most wanted info' right out here in the open.
- Do contact us at any time - use the contact page
- We welcome everyone, all ages, all sizes, all colours, all professions. Nobody is excluded.
- No there is no fee to join. We're just a group of enthusiasts who get together and practice. All you need is dedication and some free-thinking.
- Do you have to be strong, muscular or athletic? No. Not to start off... You will become that way if you practice as you should, but it's not a barrier to entry.
- Where do we practice? Take a look at this map for the locations. However, our current favourite is Natesan Park in T. Nagar.
- More information about practices? Do look at this post. It should have everything you need.
- How can you stay updated? We have a lot of ways.
So do get in touch, and we'll stay in touch.